Morocco family tour Overview:
On this Morocco family tour, you immerse yourself in the world of the Berbers and get authentic impressions from their lives. Your journey starts in Marrakech and takes you into the fascinating mountains of the Central High Atlas. As it can also be hot in summer in Morocco, enjoy the pleasant temperatures in the highlands. You will explore the beautiful Ouzoud waterfalls, the Ait Benhaddou Kasbah, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and wander through green, fertile landscapes. At the end of the trip, you will experience a few relaxing days in the Portuguese-influenced city of Essaouira, where a refreshing wind blows.
The special thing about this trip is that you stay in family guesthouse with native Berber families, which guarantees a total immersion and a deep insight into Berber culture.
Marrakech-Atlas Mountains-Ait Benhaddou-Ouarzazate-Essaouira
- Explore Marrakech, the pearl of the south
- Visit the Ouzoud Waterfalls and stay in a family house in the Atlas mountains
- Daily life activities in the village with the local families & Encounter friendly people
- Visit the UNESCO world heritage of Ait Benhaddou and Cinema Studios in Ouarzazate
- Explore the charming town of Essaouira and stay in charming authentic Riads